- Highly Sensitive Scale: Graduation of 0.01g will make sure your turntable vertical tracking force is perfectly adjusted. Provides a better operating condition and prolongs the life of the cartridge needles and even the record itself
- Turntable Stylus Tracking Force Scale Gauge: Precision stylus pressure force adjustments for MM/MC/MI and Piezoelectric Acoustical Pickup. No magnetic force fields for precise readings down to 0.01g
- User-Friendly Design: Small stylus scale calibration is compact and portable. LCD backlight allows for a much more readable screen for most lighting conditions
- Versatile Options: The digital pressure gauged scale includes tare function and different weight units display options g, oz, ozt, TL, ct. A programed power-saving feature that automatically shuts off the scale after 2 min of standby
- Accessories Include: One 5 gram calibration weight for digital scale adjustments. leather sheath for a safe, secure, and worry-free transportation, also conveniently includes 2 AG12
Comes in a gift box, with a leather bag and control weight.
Batteries not included.
Digital stylus force scales